Family reunion poems

family reunion poems

Poems about aunts



Poems about aunts#1

WHEN WE MEET AGAIN

To help her through each and every day
To learn right from wrong, and take the proper way
God placed two angels by her side
So when in need she could confide

As she grew day to day, year to year
She met people who loved her dear
God had seen who she’d become
And gave her four precious little ones

The day had come to be
When her angels had to leave
Even though they were gone
She carried on just as strong

With all that she had said and done
To help and support each and everyone
God knew it was time for fate
He then gave her, her soul mate

Together they lived, never being apart
They filled the gap in each other’s heart
They cherished each moment they had to together
Promising one another their love forever

Then the day had come to be
It was time for her to leave
As a mother, a sister and a friend
She had one message left to send

“To my family, far and near,
Let me whisper in your ear”
“It is time to say goodbye,
To join my angels in the sky”
“Just remember, I love you so,
And it’s ok to let me go”
“I have earned my angel wings,
Through your hearts my voice will sing”
“Even though I may be gone,
My spirit will continue on”
“And the day will come our way”
“When we meet again”...


***

My Special Aunt

It takes many special qualities

To make an aunt like you,

A lot of care and kindness

And understanding, too...

It takes a special kind of love

That seems to know no end

And the thoughtfulness and patience

Of a true and trusted friend...

It takes many special qualities

To make an aunt like you,

And that's why you

Are loved so much

Today and all year through.

***

Poem about aunts#3

For My Aunt

My aunt is to me the greatest person in this world,
one of a kind and one in a million.

She has the biggest heart with the most caring touch,
which she shares with so many of us.

Her soul is made of pure love,
yet she's worth way more than gold.

In my eyes, she will always be,
the most beautiful person to walk the earth.

To me she's the smartest woman I know,
and it truly does show.

There is no one that compares to her,
no one that even comes close.

I appreciate all the advise she has given me,
I take it in with immense gratitude.

The memories I will forever cherish,
for they are priceless.

For all she has done, I will forever be thankful,
and my love for her only grows more with each day that passes.

On a high pedestal is where I hold her,
for I admire her so much more than she knows.

Having her apart of my life is the greatest gift of all,
being in her presence is god's blessing to me.

Looking deep inside of her,
I see that strong, wise woman I hope to become.

Giving, helpful, loving, caring, and kind,
is what defines her.

She is not only my favorite Aunt but she is my role model,
and to be like her, would be my only wish.