Family reunion poems

family reunion poems

Angry love poems



Angry love poems#1

Wrong Way

Take your opinions and shove them down your throat
Bleed
Rot
Gag until you choke
Following the path that will lead to your demise
Do you need more black and blues to open up your eyes?
Ripped and torn to pieces screaming out your name
As the dictators walk by and puts you to shame
Open your mouth and pour out pathetic souls
Walking across the fire with bare feet on hot coals
Take your pride
Take your shame
Take your useless cries
Put it in a bottle and throw it to the skies
Watch it fall and land, broken open on the ground
Look how much the gods care at your feeble handmade crown
Shut up
Walk away
Hang your head like a child
Waste all our time and make this journey so worthwhile
Give me the keys and I'll drive far away
Just promise me you'll lay here until you die today


***

Dear Mom
© Krystal A. Bayer
Dear Mom,
You said you'd always be there
But you're nowhere to be found
I can't believe you left me
I feel so low beneath the ground

There's nothing I can do now
I trusted you with all my heart
But now you're gone
You're the one who tore my life apart

I've learned not to trust
There's nothing more to say
You've lost someone special
You can't get back each day

Now you're the one left in the dark
And all of a sudden you feel my pain
You expect me to take you back
But you still feel you're not to blame

I could never forgive you
Even if I tried
You can never make up
For the lonely nights I've cried

You will never know the feeling
Of losing the person you need the most
To laugh and cry and love you
Instead of making you feel like a ghost

I've moved on with my life
Without you by my side
My pain has kept so long
I'm telling you how I feel inside

In a way I want to thank you
Because of you I'm strong
I just wanted you to know
I didn't turn out wrong


***
Angry love poem#3

FIRE
red and hot
blazing or not
starts out small
Then into a hall
burning fiercely
with all its might
angry and tough
putting up a fight

I AM FIRE