Family reunion poems

family reunion poems

Poem for my brother



my brother

my brother's so sweet
in times of need he is there

my brother's so responsible
he taught me a lot of things

my brother's so funny
we even teared from laughing

my brother's so fierce
don't mess with him when his angry

my brother fell inlove
and he's very very happy

my brother made up his mind
and had a nice sweet family

my brother is away
i'm sad when i think of it

but my brother's heart is good
and i know he will never forget me.

Len Maonio

***
Poem for my brother #2

Big Brother

Big Brother your sometimes a pain,
Big Brother you've seen more than i have.
Big Brother we sometimes fight.
Big Brother you've always we're there for me,
Big Brother you've protected me,
Even though sometimes you hate to admit it.
Big Brother you helped me learn some things,
Big Brother you made a path for me in this world.
And i thank you.
Big Brother you hate to admit your annoying little sister you love.
But big brother...
I thank you.
I thank you and i'll never forget all what you've done for me.
I love you big brother & i wish the best for you.

Ashley Hall


***

My Dear Brother

Dear and precious brother

You're more than words can say.

You just keep getting dearer

every passing day.

They say "good looks"

are only "skin deep."

But you're full of love

And that will always keep.

I'm proud of you for so many things

It's a joy when we are together.

As my brother you will have my love

Forever and Forever.