Family reunion poems

family reunion poems

Apologize poems



Apologize poems#1


I Am Sorry

I am sorry, for all I’ve done;
I’ve hurt you once, and now again;
I’d take all back, for one more chance;
So I can love you once again;
I made mistakes, and kissed some snakes;
And learned my lesson once again;
I will not hurt you, that’s my promise;
You are my love, I finally know this.


***


My Punishment

Stood strong
Stood proud
Through my smile
Crying out loud
Sit in my wheelchair
Try to pretend
It's the beginning
Not the end
No longer tall
No longer strong
Stomach aches
Things I did wrong
Paying for my sins
Know it must be
Sorry to my family
There is no glee
Race against time
Already lost
No playing with kids
Cold as frost
In the end
Sins paid in full
No longer livin'
And still unforgiven.

***

Apologize poem#3

Forgiveness

The brisk winter wind blew a tear from my face,
in my brothers arms I was embraced,
to find a forgiveness and love I thought was lost,
floods of feelings so deep and true cannot be denied,
sometimes it takes the beauty of Christmas to reconcile.