Family reunion poems

family reunion poems

Birthday poems for sister



My Sister
© Jennifer D. Brock
What you mean to me,
Is more than I can express.
You see, I had no sister when I was little
To call when I was in distress.

When we first met,
We had no clue,
What was getting ready to happen,
Was not completely out of the blue.

God had a plan,
Throughout all the years,
He was making us for each other,
To share life's smiles and tears.

I never could have imagined,
What a sister's love was about,
Until I met you,
And then I really found out.

A sister's love is unconditional,
It's a love has no end,
A sister's love wants the best for each other,
It's a love that will always defend.

Sometimes we may get mad,
Or we may begin to fight,
But that's the fun part about having a sister,
We both think we're always right!

I'm so glad that I did not have,
A sister in the past,
It's made me much more thankful,
For the sister I have at last.

***

birthday poems for sister#2

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

***


It's so good to know someone special, who shares,
My secrets, my laughter, my dreams and my cares,
Someone through good times and bad, when there's tears,
It's so good to know you (Jean), my sister and friend...
... through the years,
Happy Birthday